The best care is taken with the products prior to and during shipment to you. An untreated and unfinished wood product is susceptible to expansion and contraction caused by variances in both temperature and humidity.
Lotus Wood Products are transported unsealed and unfinished and the natural characteristics of wood movement cannot be warranted against.
Lotus Wood Products are warranted for five years from the date of dispatch to be of acceptable material and workmanship and to be free from defects.
Lotus Wood Doors are manufactured to the highest standards in order to keep the weather elements out of the home and therefore cannot be used in applications where a gate is required.
Should the product be found to contain defects, Lotus will, at its discretion, either:
- Repair any product without charge, or;
- Replace any product without charge in the same unfinished, untreated state it was originally supplied, or;
- Refund the purchase price providing that written notice has been given to Lotus Wood Products within thirty (30) days of receiving the product and before the product is installed or treated in any manner.
Exclusions from this warranty:
- Natural variations in colour, texture or surface checking of wood are not considered defects.
- Failure to adhere to the installation, treatment and care instructions as laid out in this booklet.
- Purpose made joinery which extends 2 032mm in height.
WHERE FAILURE IS SUSPECTED,
EACH PRODUCT CLAIM WILL BE DEALT
WITH BASED UPON ITS OWN SPECIFIC MERITS.